Saturday 11 March 2017

Yoo In-Na

I recently finished watching Secret Garden, which I kept watching primarily and mostly because of Ha Ji-Won. I thought Ah Young looked familiar and I've been wondering where I saw her. Until I checked My Drama List account and looked for those I've completed watching. So of course I bumped into Secret Garden and found that Ah Young was played by Yoo In-Na.

Tada! It was the lady-whom-I-thought-was-a-teenager in My Love from the Star.

Interesting. The characters Yoo In-Na portrayed in Secret Garden and My Love from the Star had opposite characters, which was no surprise as actors usually take such roles. I was just amazed that I failed to recognize her all throughout those 20 episodes.

I think I'd consider watching Yoo In-Na's other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment