Friday 10 February 2017

Pasta


I watched Pasta after having watched Chef: Three Star School Lunch. I'm glad I did because it was fun and it showed a restaurant's kitchen in action and not just with glimpses or as an accessory or venue of dialogues. I loved it. Made me hungry most of the time.

It's nice to watch another Gong Hyo-Jin project, who played the lead Seo Yoo-Kyung, the daughter of a Chinese restaurant and showed positive persistence and optimism.

Chef Choi Hyun-Wook (Lee Sun-Kyu) reminded me of someone particular who has the same approach of showing his care. Made me appreciate that someone particular. It's tough love but it brings results.

I like how the other or supporting characters - Oh Sae-Young (Lee Ha-Nui) and Kim San (Alex Chu) - in this drama were not the "hostile" or antagonist type. It brings a sense of feel-good while watching this drama.

Image result for pasta k-drama

It's also nice that there were three good looking pasta cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment