Tuesday 21 March 2017

Secret Garden

I only decided to watch and stayed watching SECRET GARDEN (2010/2011) because of Ha Ji-Won. She played as Gil Ra-Im, a stunt double who met the annoying rich and claustrophobic Kim Joo-Won played by Hyun Bin.

Personally, I think Kim's persistence is the same as stalking and harassment if only this rich man was not ignorant of how commoners live. He thinks his every word is law.

It's given that Ha Ji-Won is an amazing actress and is superb in portraying characters regardless the genre so I think there is no need for me to describe her much as Gil Ra-Im.

In Secret Garden, Gil Ra-Im and Kim Joo-Won switched bodies because of a flower wine. I'm still not sure of its relevance but well, that's how they want it so be it. 

Okay, I'll share another thought on Ha Ji-Won when she portrayed Kim Joo-Won. It was convincing. Very convincing.

The other characters in this drama were Yoon Sang-Hyun playing the famous Oska and former Miss Korea Kim Sa-Rang playing Oska's love interest, Yoon Seul.

No comments:

Post a Comment