Tuesday 13 December 2016

Kim Soo-Hyun

I guess it's nearly impossible to miss Kim Soo-Hyun's talent. I first saw him on My Love from the Star, which I watched because I couldn't quite get enough of Jun Ji-hyun, who is one of my favourite Korean actors. 

For the record, I've been watching Korean films since high school and Korean dramas since college. I wasn't just particularly on the loop during the past half decade or so.

Anyway, curiosity got me so I watched both actors' first collaboration, which is the film The Thieves. Interesting.

Still curious of Kim's acting, I thought I'd watch a few episodes of Moon Embracing the Sun. I chose this among Kim's works also because of Han Ga-In. Anyway, this MBC drama had a very interesting plot and they had amazing young actors, I dare say, so I kind of got hooked. Obviously. 

As I intended to check Kim's acting in MEtS, I had to wait until the sixth episode to see him. It was not really troublesome because as I said, MEtS had a very interesting plot. Needless to say, I finished the 20-episode drama in quite a short period of time.


Verdict? Kim Soo-Hyun was awesome in Moon Embracing the Sun. As he was very interesting in My Love from Another Star. Hopefully I'd be able to write about each drama.

I guess Kim is really interesting because I got to write an entry of him albeit having only seen three of his projects. Wishing this man well and good success.

No comments:

Post a Comment