Monday 5 September 2016

New Books

Posted: 5 August 2013

I bought three new books yesterday as I passed by a bookstore in Greenbelt that was, and still is, on sale. Yes, I’ve got three new books in addition to a number of books I haven’t finished and started reading yet. I am such a bibliophile.

I chose “The Conversation” by Hill Harper because I am familiar with the author as a ‘coroner’ in the TV series CSI:NY. “Shakespeare Makes the Playoffs” just sounds interesting because it has literature and Baseball. The “Pet the Cat” was bought because it only cost P20, about half a dollar, and it’s about a cat.

The other book I bought was “Pepe: The Lost Years of Rizal” book one. I’ve been thinking of reading a lot of Filipino works so this could be a good start. Besides, I’m having a considerable interest in our national heroes lately. Well, it’s the Filipino Language Month so that adds to the interest. To those who do not know, “Pepe” was the nickname of our national hero Jose Rizal.

No comments:

Post a Comment