Wednesday 7 September 2016

Curios thoughts about SILONG

Though I said in my previous post about Silong that I watched this film without criticism and judgment, it didn't mean I was without questions. I could've kept mum but since after watching Silong I just couldn't stop thinking about those things I've been wondering about.

Being pretty stubborn, I have to verbalize my thoughts however random.

Did Valerie (Rhian Ramos) really have flashbacks of the night she left her husband?

She slept for two days under Miguel's watch. Was that legit? Perhaps because she was tired and injured.

Miguel (Piolo Pascual) said his father still had time to spend his life being a drunkard and left the family bankrupt. So how was he able to get through med-school?

And if Miguel's father had gone drunkard, who taught him to play cello?

How was one particular person able to recover from that hammer hit? I'm not referring to the carpals and metacarpals scene but rather the cartilage one. What kind of exercise does he have that resulted to such a strong body, even being able to free himself from getting tied? Not to mention he just woke up from being sedated.

If the other tied person stays that way, how's the ADL? Activities of daily living. You know, the basics like bladder activity and others.

Where's the other entrance to that room?

Well, that seems rather chronological.

No comments:

Post a Comment