Tuesday 23 August 2016

Missing BLINDSPOT and THE BLACKLIST

This was first posted on Chronicles of Faith.

-------

I can't wait for September. I miss Blindspot and The Blacklist. The next/latest seasons will premiere on September 14 and 22, respectively.


Just three weeks to go to finally see Jane Doe, Kurt Weller, Patterson, Dr. Robert Borden, and the rest of the NY gang.I miss 'em all but mostly these ones I named.

Speaking of Patterson and Borden, I think they are cute together. I'd like them to end up together. That'd be sweet. But that would be a conflict, since Dr. Borden is the resident psychiatrist of the unit. Basically, Patterson and the rest of the gang are his patients.

But they're just so cute together. Perhaps they can just be close friends. Very close friends that you'd wonder if there's something romantic or if it's just plain cryptic platonic. The main story is not about them anyway so there shouldn't be a big deal about these two. A hint or two, or more, will be fine. It'd be enough to warm the fandom.

So while waiting for the next couple of weeks, I'm banking on what Patterson said.


Between Blindspot and The Blacklist, I'm not sure which one I love more. But do I really have to choose one over the other? I'd sayd these two top the list of series that are so dear to me. At least recently. I think Prison Break is still capable of putting up a fight. Actually, it doesn't even have to. It's among my all-time favourite TV series.

So, for The Blacklist... I wonder what's in store for everyone especially the Keens, particularly Liz and this so-called Russian identity. Truth be told, I'm not buying what Alexander Kirk said. No. 

There's just no enough evidence and not enough to support Kirk's claim. And I think it's easier to buy the thought that Jane is Taylor but believing that is just too much of a history manipulated. So technically, it's something unlikely too.

I just read this transcript of interview with The Blacklist director Michael Watkins. Of course he was talking about the show, and more. He said asomething about James Spyder. Interesting. Very interesting. It just reminded me of an IG post by PJ Pascual leading me to a "Scarlett moment," which I'll write about that later.

Now I wonder if I am on the right blog as I write this. Perhaps I'll make a copy on my other blog. Yes, I should do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment