Tuesday 19 April 2016

Red Seal's Strawberry & Rhubarb Tea

I'd say Red Seal's strawberry & rhubarb is now my favourite non-caffeine tea. It can be brewed either hot or cold but I've tried the former.

The taste is strong but not agressive, just enough statement or impact. It' pretty sweet but is immediately overpowered by a wine-like feeling. And I like the scent. It's not overwhelming but gives a hint of redness (for the lack of better word).

Truth be told, I don't know what rhubarb tastes like. I don't remember having one before so I can't really tell where it comes into the tea. Even so, I like its combination with strawberry and the other ingredients - hibiscus, apple, sweet blackberry leaves, rosehips, liquorice root, elderberries, orange peel.

The other thing I love about Red Seal's strawberry & rhubarb tea is how I could use the same tea bag for at least three times yet the taste stays. Oh, It's only P139 ($3) at SM Makati.

Nevertheless, I've kind of notice that I get to become drowsy whenever I have my second brew and so forth of Red Seal's strawberry & rhubarb tea. Unfortunately, I'm usually at work when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment