Monday 30 November 2015

Bambino!

As I couldn’t get over with Osamu Mukai in Osen, I decided to watch Hungry!, where he’s the lead actor. However, I was having some difficulty watching it so I decided to check others. I found Bambino! but I am not fond of Jun Matsumoto. I thought I’d ask around and my friend/GC-sister Aya recommended Bambino! I then gave it a try. I’m glad I did.
Osamu Mukai was also there. Yokatta ne.
According to WikiAddicts, Bambino! was “a drama adaptation of a popular comic written by Sekiya Tetsuji. After a year of working at a neighborhood Italian restaurant, Ban Shogo (Matsumoto Jun), an enthusiastic, cocky young college student from Fukuoka, comes to Tokyo to perfect his cooking skills as a chef in Italian cuisine. He discovers he has much to learn and has to continually prove himself to the very competitive, quick and efficient staff at the upscale Italian restaurant.”

At first, I didn’t like Ban. But like the other characters in the drama, I began to loosen up and like him. I’ve also realized that we have some similarities, and that I should learn from him.
Also, I couldn’t help but keep on thinking that Matsumoto looks like Angel Locsin. Look at the following pictures:
Look again.
See? Since I realized that, I couldn’t stop thinking how they look the same. Yeah, I already said that. Besides that, I’ve also realized that Matsumoto Jun is a good actor. He was natural.
-------------------------------------
Also posted on: 02 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment