Monday 19 October 2020

Coincidence? Fate?

I thought it's worth mentioning in this blog. I didn't expect to see Kim So-Hyun and Nam Da-Reum in While You Were Sleeping, which I am only watching because of Bae Suzy, because I couldn't get enough of her new drama Start-Up, which happened to be currently airing so there's no chance to watch in advance.

The title of this blog entry was by the way a line by Han Woo-Tak (Jung Hae-In) in While You Were Sleeping.

I mentioned Kim So-Hyun because I think I can consider that I'm a fan and for a time I've been watching her projects one after another. Haven't done so though with her recent ones. As for Nam Da-Reum, it's because he played the young second lead male in Start-Up. I like him, so far, in that new drama. I thought with all these in consideration, finally watching While You Were Sleeping is becoming interesting.

Said "finally" because I had no intention of watching it. I mean, I sort of wanted to consider because of Bae Suzy but Lee Jong-Suk kept me from doing so. I thought I'd rather watch other actors' drama than his. I've watched W though, which I find interesting. Yeah, I liked the plot and story and acting. Going back, I thought it's unfair for the drama, for Suzy, and even for Jong-Suk himself because of a prejudice.

Thought I should live up to one of my values, giving someone the benefit of the doubt. So far I am not regretting my decision.


Now Playing: Susie Suh - In The Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment