Monday 13 June 2016

The Blacklist as a bridge

It's been weeks since I finished watching Blindspot, Quantico, and Chicago Med. I miss the NY gang, the grads, and the ED staff. I miss Patterson, Weller, Jane, Parrish, Booth, Wyatt, Dr. Rhodes, Reese, and even Dr. Charles. I miss 'em all.

Now I am amusing myself with The Blacklist and sometimes with Code Black. It's interesting how it was quick to figure out something from the former. I'm not sure if I already had it figured during the pilot episode of season 1 but I'm pretty sure I was already convinced during the second episode. Then Episode 7 got it crystal clear. It was just obvious.

As I am still on the tenth episode of The Blacklist's season 1, I still have a long way to go. It's already on season 3. I can deal with it. I think it'll give me enough time to deal with my SepAnx, until fall when season 2 of Blindspot and Quantico are on. Definitely looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment